Monday, March 8, 2010

Things are this...


And this is me:
I am 28. I am a woman. I am a speech language pathologist. I live in Atlanta GA. I am a knitter. I enjoy taking photos of life. I am a dreamer and I refuse to stop using my imagination. I am a snuggler. I love sitting on porches, patios or decks with a glass of wine a good book or a great conversation. I love sweet tea. I love waking up early on Sunday morning to either coffee, toast and the paper or a long bike ride or run. I like to think I am a rock star and can party all night, but really I like drinking during the day at festivals, at lakes or beaches or on porches and then cuddling up in bed. I love love love my bed. I think I would love it more if it was a king size. I love walking my dog Rose miles and miles. I love looking up at the trees and the clouds. I love the smell of the mountains and the breeze of the ocean. I love water and being in and around water. love getting dirty and sandy. I love holding close to those who are important to me. I love great beer. I love breweries. I love making food with friends. I love a great meal with great company. I love trashy reality shows like the Kardashians, Kendra and the Real Housewives. I love living simply as much as I can. I wish I didn't have a lot of stuff and that I was a nomad. I want to live on a boat. I want to have a small cottage in the mountains with a grassy knoll on which to run about and to have a vegetable garden. I want to live in California on the beach. I want to visit Norway and Montreal to learn about the way of my ancestors. I want to visit Australia and British Columbia and Brazil and South Africa and Antarctica and Alaska... I want to own nothing but the clothes on my back and the pictures in my camera and experiences in my mind and heart. But, I do love the luxury of getting my hair done. I love dying my hair. I want loooong hair that blows in the wind all sexy like, not hair that tangles and gets all in my face like a crazy. I enjoy jokes and being sarcastic. I love laughing. Life is too serious, don't take it too serious. I love meeting new people and talking to randoms. I love my family and friends and they are the reason I know God is looking out for me and is real. I love so much about life. Sometimes I can be intense and crazy and giggly and worrisome and sad. But, I am trying to enjoy me and enjoy my friends and my current city, job and activities. This story is about me by me. I hope to give a peek into the me that is above. the 28 year old chica that lives... Whew!


Now. Let's uncork that bottle and begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment