I have finally completed my coffee cozy number one! I got the pattern from online after seeing one made by Caribou Coffee. (hopefully soon I'll be talented enough to make my own pattern) But I love this one. It was a huge hit by my friend Ashley who I made it for. She immediately put it on her cup and can't get enough :) I love it!
I also put in a photo of my new button up scarf. This has also been a huge hit. The pattern is from Knitch in Virginia Highlands in Atlanta. Also a huge hit. I have made 3, all with different buttons. One in white, one in blue and this one in off white.
I am trying to invest more of my time in crafting. I have seen so many blogs online that are full of awesome things. Beautiful photos, amazing paintings, even better knit socks, scarves and sweaters. Today was a rainy dreary day. Would have been really nice to sit in front of a fire.
So, here is my first post with pictures!! I am excited about this. Am I a blogger yet? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment