Monday, July 12, 2010

to travel you may need a pal

I am looking and may start interviewing for a travel companion. I love Rose, but she does not really talk back to me. I need someone to go to places near and far to explore and search out amazingness and fun. I am still seriously thinking about travel therapy next year, but that is a far off time to wait. Must travel now. I know what you are thinking... traveling is expensive Rachel. Yes. sometimes. But, that is why you need a pal. Cuts down on the cost. and I am all for camping and hostels. What do you say? I am going to Buffalo and Toronto in the fall, for my birthday to be exact. Dillard? I know you are reading this. Wanna come? Stay with Laurie? Travel to Toronto for the day? Play and giggle? Think on it.

PS: stoked about the MLB All Star game. Braves are really represented. Sadly Hayward is not on the list bc of an injury, but I am still so excited for Infante, Prado, McCann, and Hudson. WHOOOOO go boys!

and.... Kris Medlen is my new crush. Soooooo amazing on the field and in life, well seems like in this:
http://www.jezebelmagazine.com/MostEligible_Profile_2010.aspx?profile=11

shout out to this site: http://braveslove.blogspot.com/ they always are up on the Braves. Love it. Partic love the photos.

Ok mac and cheese night and the Bachelorette. Cheese ball but I love the corn of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment