It is back to being cold and dreary. Boo. B. I had an amazing run this morning though in the wind and cold biting rain with A. Have you met A? No, well, she is my amazing friend from work. Running is our therapy session. We love it because it is just us, running through the city of the Braves bitching about everything and anything that comes to mind. This morning I was the one running my mouth. It was so needed and so loved by me. Hopefully by her too. Any-who it helped. We were sposed to be doing a long run, however the cold rain, really?? yeah we decided to hold on that until tomorrow, and just get in a nice leisurely jaunt.
The rest of today turned into the adventures of Rachel and Rose. We journeyed to the over on the Northside. It was beautiful and followed along Tanyard Creek, a site of one of the battles during the Civil War, which was lovely. I never knew this was in our city. I followed the trail until it ended in an apartment complex. Not sure where to go next, Rose and I headed back. I asked a few folks that were lingering in the dog park near the trail and they seemed to have no idea what the Beltline even was or that it was more than just this tiny trail area. That makes me sad because I know the Beltline concept could be amazing. Really disappointing that more people do not know about it or are supporting it because that would totally help get the commuter rail and all that is needed to increase its use. I would like to be more involved in that. I plan on loooking into it.
On a different note, I have fallen in love with blogs. More specifically, these blogs:
and
I think this one is freaking amazing.
Oh and I also enjoy this one because I think this woman is one of the best photographers ever.
So yes. Enjoy them whatever readers I have. You will not be disappointed.
So, now I am sitting on my couch with roomate and her boyfriend. Enjoying a movie, well, they are and I am day dreaming. Rose looks like she needs more adventure. Hmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment