Friday, September 10, 2010

Thinking back on fantastic

I was walking around my neighborhood I grew up in today. It is becoming fall...well sort of. The tempature is more 90 and dryish than it is 99 and humid, so that counts for something! The breeze was blowing and it is one of those glorious days where it is almost too painful to be indoors. almost. I started thinking about Charleston and all the wonderful times me and Dillard, Mack, LP and I got into there. So wonderful, so amazing, so needing to return to that time. SO, I am going to post some pictures that it inspired me to look up. Pictures of a memories and times gone from grad school and the love for Charleston both.



Captain Ron. and his boat. Oh Suzanna!



Haha I really do not know Hee Haw!! funny. I think we were being a turtle from the aquarium...



I think this was near our end.... sad!



Eeek!! shoo man dont bother me!



Hahah Mackies parents dog, what was the dagum name? well, she ate all her gum. Even punched out the little foil pockets. Dogs are smart!



True pirates!!! Arrrgh!


There are so many more. I almost put the one of my "pn top" face bc it was toooooo funny. and Disgusting. Hence why it is not on here.

Sigh. Trips down memory lane truly are fab.

bye ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment