Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why is it that Facebook seems to have power over my emotions? Why every time I browse/stalk my friends I haven't seen in a while I find that I compare myself to them and their lives? This is why I do not like going on there. I find that I look at old boyfriends or friends I lost touch with and think... wow, I am doing nothing. My life is not that great. I wish... I also get super annoyed by some peoples status updates. It seems very attention seeking to me. I am really not sure if I will be using that much anymore. I don't know if I necessarily loooove my life, particularly right now, but I am enjoying it and I'd say I love myslef more days than not. But, i cannot allow a website where people post personal shit to affect me.

I am really trying to get back to being satisfied. Right now, I feel ansy. I love my friends here and I enjoy the fun we have, but I really do not feel fulfilled. I need water and a job that does not suck the life out of me. I am seriously considering moving back to Charleston. Thinking about looking into schools or home health. I think having a life where I can have more freedom and enjoy parts of the day I tend to never see because I am working, will be nice. very nice.

Anyway, this was a vent because I just viewed FB for the first time in a while and i know why now. I also miss some very very key people in my life. I did see one of my fantastic friends from high school Liz today. She brought her absolutely adorable daughter Caroline. I love being her aunt. I love them. I just need more of that. I need to move to a place I know is me. Atlanta with all its wanna be glitz and wanna be glam and money and southern bells and gents...not so much for me. Where is....???? I dunno. but I am searching.

Enjoy this Sunday. Thank you God for this life we have to live and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment